Los Angeles Campus (LASC)
Rowland Heights Campus (ESLA)
Irvine Campus (LASC)
- Student Life
- Contact Us
LASC first opened its doors in 1982, helping international students master the English language. We have three campuses in the southern California: Los Angeles, Rowland Heights, and Irvine. LASC’s unique scholastic program, designed by our Harvard-trained Academic Director, offers students the opportunities to enrich their future.
ACCET is listed by the U. S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
LASC is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
* ACCET accredited
* USDHS authorized (Los Angeles, Irvine, Rowland Heights)
* BPPE approved (Los Angeles, Irvine, Rowland Heights)
* NAFSA associated and certified
* ETS authorized
* TESOL associated and certified
* Performance Fact Sheet 2015
* Performance Fact Sheet 2016
* 2016 Catalog
* Annual Report
LASC has also been designated as an approved ESL program by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission.