Your passport to the future.

Apply Now

Schedule an Appointment

Text Us - Message Us - Call Us - Meet Us

Proceed To Booking

Our School

Founded in 1982. LASC is accredited by the California's Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) in addition to the Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), as recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. LASC is certified by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) in association with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and is approved to issue I-20s for F-1 students wishing to study in the United States. Our Designated School Officials are certified by the National Association of Foreign Student Advisers (NAFSA). LASC has also been designated as an approved ESL program by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission.

Our Programs

LASC offers four academic programs: English as a Second Language, English for Academic Purposes, TOEFL, and IELTS Exam Preparation. Our ESL program consists of six levels. There is no minimum proficiency requirement to enter our program. Each level is 12 weeks long and the entire program can be completed in 1.5 years. We monitor each students’ academic progress as they pass through each level to ensure sequential progression. Take our free placement test to assess what level of our program might be right for you.

Students attend classes four days a week, Monday thru Thursday and can choose from morning, afternoon, and evening schedules. Download a sample course schedule for more information. Our academic calendar follows a quarterly schedule with sessions every Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Students are more than welcome, however, to enroll at any time.

Tuition & Fees

A list of tuition and fees can be downloaded here

F1 Students

All programs are Monday - Thursday, 18 hours per week

  • 1 week

    $ 180
    $ 135

    please check with an Admissions Representative for current rates

    $ 200
  • 4 week

    $ 680
    $ 500

    please check with an Admissions Representative for current rates

    $ 750
  • 12 week

    $ 2040
    $ 1500

    please check with an Admissions Representative for current rates

    $ 2250

Part-time Students

Students requiring an I-20 are not eligible to enroll Part Time

  • 1 week

    $ 80
    $ 120
    $ 180
  • 4 week

    $ 250
    $ 400
    $ 680
  • 12 week

    $ 680
    $ 1100
    $ 2040

LASC Campuses

Live, Learn, Let Loose

LASC has three campuses across sunny Southern California. Our locations are just minutes away from some of California's most popular tourist attractions and situated in areas that offer plenty of amenities, as well as ample housing and entertainment options. Learn how to surf at Huntington Beach, the surf capital of the world. Take a trip to Disneyland, shop on Rodeo Drive, walk the stars on Hollywood Boulevard or cruise down Pacific Coast Highway to take in the sights. At LASC we strongly encourage our students to leave the four walls of our classrooms and go out to experience all that California has to offer. Our aim is to employ our students with the language skills they need to operate and interact with the world around them. So, what are you waiting for? Let's start exploring!

What Students Say...

How To Apply

F1 Students

Students who are outside the United States who require an I-20 to obtain an F1 Student Visa to study in the United States

  • Passport Copy


  • Bank Balance Certificate $20,000 min.


    *(If you plan to come with your spouse or children, you can find additional information in the FAQ section we provide.)

  • financial-guarantee


    *(Only required if bank balance certificate is different from student's name.)

  • Application Fee


  • I-20 Postal Fee via DHL


F1 Transfer Students

Students who are already in the United States and have a valid F1 visa and an I-20 from another school

  • VISA Copy


  • Current I-20 Copy


  • Latest I-94 Copy


  • Transfer Form




What is the minimum amount that must be shown on my bank statement?

Can I have dependents on my I-20?

How can I get my most recent I-94?

How long does it take to get an I-20?

Immigration Status & Visas

Can I study with a Tourist Visa (B1 or B2)?

Can I work formally with a student visa (F1)?

Can I change my tourist visa (B) for student visa (F1) within the US?

Tuition & Fees

When do I have to pay my tuition?

Does your school accept SACM sponsored students?

What other fees do I have to pay for besides tuition?

How much money do I need to study in the United States?

School Policy

When I first arrive in the United States do I have to start school immediately?

The academic session has already started, do I have to wait until the following quarter to begin classes?

What are the requirements to maintain my I-20?

Can I travel or take a vacation if I am an F1 student? Can I leave the country?

How long can I study at your school?

Does LASC provide accommodation for students?


I know very little English is that a problem?

Is your school accredited?

What types of students attend your school? Are your teachers experienced?